(Senior) Project Manager R&D
Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To drive complex innovation and customer-specific projects from ideation to market launch. You want to do this by leading cross-functional, cross-cultural, and talented project teams, ensuring effective collaboration between team members and internal and external stakeholders. Overall, this role is perfect for you if you want to be responsible for planning and leading projects from A-Z, ensuring all projects meet their targets so this user-centric company can continue to improve human health.
Guide the project teams through the company’s stage gate process and ensure successful milestone preparation. You will secure the intellectual property of new technologies and align with the business unit on contractual and financial conditions. Moreover, you will make sure that projects fulfill their scope, meeting quality, delivery, and cost targets while identifying project risks and presenting statuses to upper management and the steering committee. All of this, done in the heart of a technology hub, from where new and innovative products are developed, conceptualized, and rolled out on a global scale.
An international technology group, also known as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services. Essentially, this company enables medicines to reach patients, safely, fast, and reliably, with an abundance of patented products. You’ll collaborate with talented colleagues whose individual perspective enables this company to create outstanding products. Furthermore, you´ll be able to make an impact without neglecting your own needs as our client offers flexible working hours, a hybrid working model and continuous development opportunities.
- A university degree in Life Science or Engineering (e.g., medical technology, pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, mechanical engineering, materials engineering, etc.).
- 4+ years of experience with project management within product development of medical devices or pharmaceutical packaging.
- Good knowledge of design control process and GMP (21 CFR 820; ISO 13485; ISO 15378)
- Excellent communication skills, and are fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and a structured working style.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.