Tip a friend
Copenhagen / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To help companies optimize their IT expenditure, ultimately helping others save money and boost their productivity. You thrive in a role where you can claim responsibility for your clients.
First and foremost, contact potential customers, examine their current IT subscriptions, and come up with solutions on how they can save on subscriptions. Throughout you’ll follow up with clients. This process can be time-consuming, as it isn’t unusual for sales to go through multiple departments, like IT, Finans, etc. Furthermore, you’ll take part in developing services this company offers clients.
A leading software management company that streamlines businesses’ SaaS operations by automating their IT tasks concerning app discovery, license management, security & compliance. Essentially helping businesses save money and streamline processes.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience managing pipelines
- Experience with B2B sales, it’s imperative that you understand corporate sales procedures
- The ability to build up a customer base and perform canvassing
- Excellent communication skills, explaining business cases and numbers, rather than how a specific IT solution works
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.