Director, Oncology and Translational Science
Tip a friend
Copenhagen / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To lead the charge in developing novel targeted cancer therapies.
To effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, stay ahead of industry trends, and mentor a team of scientists.
To drive success in changing the game for cancer treatment at a fast-growing and competitive biotech company.
Effective guide translational research into antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs).
Work with a team of passionate scientists, pre-clinical and clinical development professionals to execute ADC research and development plans, focusing on the translational aspects of this process.
Collaborate with all departments to ensure that our programs meet regulatory standards and advance our company’s goals.
Stay ahead of the curve in the field of oncology research, drug development, and ADCs, by incorporating new technologies and methodology into our work. You’ll also manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure success.
Help mentor your younger colleagues by providing technical leadership, together with company senior management.
A successful team, dedicated to developing highly differentiated ADCs for the treatment of underserved cancers, based on ideas that were originally fostered through decades of cancer research, and now being realized by a management team with approximately 100 years of total combined experience with the ADC modality, and a professional scientific team conducting both in vitro and in vivo work. Their goal is to significantly change the game for cancer treatment.
- A Ph.D. or an MD in a relevant scientific field (e.g., Oncology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry).
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in oncology research and drug development.
- Strong background in antibody-based therapies and their development for oncology indications, with ADC experience being a plus.
- Proven track record of working in cross-functional teams and managing projects from start to finish.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new developments and trends in oncology research and translational drug development.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.