Experienced Bioanalytical Scientist
Tip a friend
Copenhagen / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
You want to leverage your expertise as a bioanalytical scientist to drive the advancement of innovative cancer treatments. You want to join a highly skilled and growing team dedicated to making a meaningful difference for cancer patients in need and play a crucial role in establishing and expanding internal bioanalytical capabilities. You want to develop sensitive assays, evaluate their performance, ensure regulatory compliance and implement new technologies. You are passionate about cutting-edge science and want to be part of an ambitious company to contribute to their mission of improving patients’ lives.
As part of Adcendo’s nonclinical development team, you will have the opportunity to utilize and master a variety of analytical techniques, such as ligand-binding and mass spec assays (LC-MS), to develop highly sensitive and specific assays for measuring antibody-drug conjugate analytes. You will design, monitor, and evaluate experiments to assess the performance of bioanalytical assays, ensuring their sensitivity, specificity, precision, and accuracy.
Your meticulous approach will be crucial in ensuring timely and comprehensive documentation throughout the pre-clinical and clinical project stages. Compliance with regulatory guidelines, including ICH M10, GLP, and GCP, will be paramount, and you will maintain accurate records of experimental procedures and results.
Innovation is key, and you will continuously implement new technologies and methodologies to meet project and regulatory requirements. Collaboration is essential, as you will work closely with the Adcendo research and clinical teams, providing support to both earlier- and later-stage programs, contributing to the achievement of our company goals.
A fast-growing biotech company, developing innovative treatment options for cancers with a significant unmet need. Furthermore, you will join a skilled, dedicated and steadily growing team of employees as well as an internationally experienced and highly profiled leadership team. As part of the nonclinical Department, you will be working together with 9 other dedicated scientific and technical staff.
- A PhD or equivalent degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or other relevant field.
- A background in characterization of large molecules (e.g. antibodies) as well as small molecules, with a demonstrated track record of developing and validating assays for quantification and characterization in various matrices.
- At least 5-7 years of experience from a biotech or pharmaceutical industry setting, and experience with meeting regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of relevant regulatory guidelines, including ICH M10 and GLP.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated experience with management of external collaborators and CROs.
- The ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in a cross-functional and highly specialized team environment.
- Experience in – and a fondness for – supervising research associates, to strengthen in-house team capabilities – leading by example, rather than hierarchy.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.