Head of Production
Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To make a difference in the world, to create products that address the pressing needs within the food, energy, and health sectors. You are driven by your desire to be part of the green transition and to help shape a better future for us all. You’re an experienced Head of Production/Chief Technology Officer and want the opportunity to lead the production and formulation teams and outsource the production for a biotech company committed to sustainability.
Be a beacon of expertise, guiding our production and formulation team and successfully leading the outsourcing of our production. In close collaboration with our production team, you will be involved in overseeing and improving bioreactor function, microbial fermentation, downstream processing, quality control, shelf-life testing, and logistics, to ensure sustainable, efficient, and cost-effective production.
A revolutionary Bioindustrial company determined to spearhead the green transition by using unrivaled and patented research to develop the next generation of natural and non-chemical solutions for food manufacturing. You’ll be a part of a dedicated and passionate team that prioritizes collaboration and co-decision-making in an environment that offers plenty of opportunities for professional development and influence.
- A Master’s degree in science, engineering, or similar, with at least 5 years of biotech industry experience in fermentation and downstream processes
- Strong knowledge of fermentation and formulation technology and equipment, with experience in microbial strain development and organic certification preferred
- Proven success in managing and growing production and quality control operations, demonstrating good leadership skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to convey strategies, ideas, and results effectively in various settings
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, taking initiative when needed
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.