Tip a friend
Biotechnology / Medical Devices
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
Drive innovation in the life science industry, by creating the best opportunities for early-stage start-ups to grow and succeed through VC investments and grant-giving. You’re seeking a supportive work environment where you’ll play a critical role in providing high-quality legal support for day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives.
As the legal trusted advisor to stakeholders, your responsibilities include:
- Provide daily legal sparring with program areas to transform complex legal matters into long-term and sustainable solutions
- Partner with the Foundation’s strategic initiatives and partnerships in Denmark and globally
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and statutory regulations
- Undertake ad hoc legal projects to optimize internal legal processes
- Be a central sparring partner to management, with reference to the COO
You’ll join an independent commercial foundation with a not-for-profit objective that has established a collaborative workspace in Copenhagen. The foundation’s aim is to bring together entrepreneurial researchers and company creators from a range of disciplines. As part of the team, you’ll be proud to know that they have provided support to more than 80 start-ups that have collectively raised €400 million in external funding
- A Master of Laws (LL.M) or Cand. Merc. Jur.
- At least 3 years experience in corporate law from a law firm or the industry. Experience with corporate foundations and governance will be a plus
- Experience with writing commercial contracts, reviewing and negotiating, interpreting, and translating legal matters
- The motivation to drive processes and projects
- Resourcefulness with a quality-conscious, proactive, and commercial approach to legal solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build strong relationships and work as a team player
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.