Chief Commercial Officer
Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To lead the commercial efforts of a cutting-edge Digital Therapeutics company, with an opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of people living with diabetes. If you’re purpose-driven, entrepreneurial, and eager to scale a life-easing product to a vast number of insulin-requiring diabetes patients, this role is for you.
As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), be responsible for commercial processes and operations. You will be a part of the Management Team, reporting directly to the CEO. Your main responsibilities will include ensuring the successful achievement of commercial strategic goals, developing commercial pathways with the team and partners, and managing the company’s commercial organization further. You’ll be accountable for achieving commercial KPIs, leading sales, market access, and marketing activities in the markets where this company’s product is available, and managing local sales partners in key markets.
An ambitious Digital Therapeutics company dedicated to improving the lives of people with diabetes. The team works hard every day to create effective health services for its users. They have a presence in over 10 countries and are rapidly expanding.
- Over 5+ years of experience in health tech, preferably within Digital Health and Digital Therapeutics.
- An understanding of the reimbursement and revenue pathways in Digital Health and Therapeutics.
- Experience with building and running partnerships with Fortune 500 companies within healthcare.
- Experience in running a sales organization and managing P&L.
- Strong communication skills in internal and external settings (client/partnership meetings, conferences, etc.).
- Experience and ease in navigating the landscape of regulated products.
- A purpose-driven mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable working in uncharted territory while maintaining a clear direction for yourself and the company.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.