Bio Industrial Scout
Tip a friend
Copenhagen Area, Denmark
To help further a sustainable future by selecting and supporting promising companies that ensure just that. You get to utilize your background working in bio whilst also getting to explore your entrepreneurial and commercial skills, working with management teams on prospective investment opportunities.
Evaluate seed and venture stage investment opportunities globally, by analyzing companies and areas of interest. Together with your team, you’ll draw up key diligence questions, through review of scientific literature, database searches, and interview with key opinion leaders and industry experts. You’ll prioritize and finalize the investment recommendations based on the conclusions from these scientific, financial, and market analyses.
A Venture Capital, and private equity fund set on furthering and encouraging projects that improve people’s lives – whether it’s a project aiming to improve patients’ health, projects that further education, or projects focused on bettering the sustainability of the planet and humankind.
- An M.Sc. or Ph.D. in biotechnology, engineering, agriculture, food technology, chemistry, or related field
- 2. years+ of experience working in a setting with fermentation (USP/DSP)
- An interest in business development combined with knowledge of the Life Science venture capital industry
- An analytic, proactive, and structured approach to your work
- A curious, quality-conscious, and collaborative personality
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.