CEO to be
Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
To utilize your inner entrepreneurial spirit to make point-of-care diagnostics of cancer affordable and available for everyone.
Provide this company with guidance on business relationships, models, and potential partnerships. You’ll translate academic research into commercial ventures along with nurturing a team of academic scientists, whom you’ll also lead in their entrepreneurial journey.
A small team of ambitious people working within biotech to create innovative delivery solutions. This company’s mission is to enable the effective delivery and release of probiotics and bioactive for food and drink, and eventually pharma sectors.
- An interest in becoming CEO of a life science company
- Expertise in commercializing diagnostics
- An understanding of UK, EU, and possible US markets for diagnostics
- Knowledge of ethics approvals and IVDR/regulatory approvals for diagnostics
- Experience working in the cross-field between science and business
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.