Tip a friend
Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
Please note that we are looking for 2 Cleaning Chemists
An essential position ensuring cleaning processes are top-tier. You want to optimize processes where applicable and are highly interested in the production of API. You always exert yourself in creating a pleasant working environment and want to help ease the daily life of people with allergies.
Support the production of drug substances for allergy vaccines, by focusing on CIP and the cleaning of the processing plant, equipment, and utensils.
- Monitor CIP/washing processes
- Review and update documents
- Handle deviations, CAPA, and modifications
- Prepare validation documentation
- Plan, coordinate, and test during validations
- Present at audits and inspections in both Danish and English
One of the frontrunners of allergy vaccination, where you’ll be a part of the company’s drug substances department, producing API for vaccines. You’ll be an essential part of a small team of various chemists in an informal and supportive work environment. About 1,5 million people rely on the products you’ll help create.
- Great teamwork skills particularly for collaboration with different professions
- Excellent communicative abilities in both English and Danish
- An MSc in either chemical engineering, pharmaceutics, or similar
- 2 years of experience from a GMP certified or similar production
- Experience with service support, deviation issues, CAPA, and handling modifications
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.