Finance Business Partner
To be actively involved in developing and implementing functional excellence procedures and services within the finance department. As the Finance Business Partner, you’ll have a great amount of responsibility and influence, supporting the finance team, and ensuring that the financial and reporting requirements are met.
Be responsible for the Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain & Production division. Working in close collaboration with HR, you’ll support functional leaders across the organization in driving operational business performance, continuous improvement, optimization management, and strategy implementation.
A highly ambitious team whose job it is to ensure the company is being financially responsible by providing transparency and business insights. You’ll report directly to the company’s CFO, and as such be a part of the CFO’s Core strategy and execution team. This company helps leading global brands create pharmaceutical products and has facilities worldwide.
- A master’s degree in economics such as cand.merc., cand.oecon. or similar
- Experience as Finance Business Partner or Business Controller from a large company, ideally in pharma and/or the food industry
- Strong strategic understanding and experience developing business cases
- Solid experience with business performance management setups, and ability to make conclusions according to KPIs
- Experienced user of MS Office, and knowledge of AI in business administration
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and communication skills
- An extrovert, proactive and curious persona
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.