Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
An opportunity to shine in a technical role, where you get to apply your knowledge of all things accounting and compliance, while also inspiring others in the organization to follow policies and procedures. By overseeing all financial planning and analysis activities you’ll be ensuring the company’s financial health – a vital part of any business!
- Handle tracking, reporting, and analyzing budgets
- Review the company’s financial statements to ensure they are accurate
- Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures to improve financial performance
- Forecast future financial performance
- Ensure compliance with government regulations
A large, global company with a strong focus on health and safety. You’ll find the work environment informal and open, with individual freedom and responsibility for one’s tasks. Recently they’ve received a lot of funding for growth and are expanding fast. This company helps leading global brands create pharmaceutical products and has facilities worldwide.
- Up to 5 years of experience as a finance controller in a manufacturing company
- Experience in finance from The Big Four is ideal
- The ability to read, understand and forecast the financial landscape
- A great comprehension of numbers together with a detail-oriented and strategic approach to your work
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.