HEAD OF PRODUCTION
To utilize your skills to ensure food is produced efficiently, in the correct amount, at the right cost, and level of quality. Ultimately you aspire to join the food revolution and help create sustainable food products of the future.
- Lead process development and machinery acquisition from farm to gate
- Develop a full-scale production model
- Help optimize and digitalize production in close collaboration with the Head of technology
- Develop and lead a full supply chain team incl. QEHS, production, and logistics
- Collaborate closely with the R&D team of top chefs and scientists and the commercial team to take new products to market and support new sales
A food-tech startup that aims to develop circular solutions for our food system. Their area of specialization is transforming forgotten nutritious resources into foods through microbial fermentation techniques. You will collaborate with an ambitious team that aspires to create sustainable food that is good for both earth and humankind. Essentially feeding more people, from less land.
- An M.Sc. degree in food or chemical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5. years of practical food industry experience
- Experience in microbiology and fermentation is a major plus
- Case-experience or completed courses in sustainable production line optimization
- An interest in working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Good collaborative and problem-solving skills
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.