Head of Sales – European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To build and manage a sales network in the EMEA region. You will help shape the strategy for this company, collaborating across expertise to develop and launch first-in-class cultivation technology.
As Head of Sales, be responsible for the sales and business development in the EMEA region. You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with key clients and partners, ensuring they are satisfied. Currently, that is primarily academia, but they will eventually include also CROs and Pharma.
A small, revolutionary company with a flat organizational structure and great growth potential. You’ll contribute, alongside other ambitious specialists, to cultivating this B2B company that delivers complex 3D systems to bioresearch worldwide. The atmosphere is informal, centered around mutual respect, and with room for differences.
- +5 years of proven track record of sales leadership in the medical device or biotech industry
- An understanding of 3D cultivation technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements and guidelines in the EMEA region
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- The willingness to travel frequently (60-80 Days a year)
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.