A great amount of responsibility in a newly established role that you can help shape. You’ll help build the corporate identity, managing everything from strategic development of the area to operational execution and production. You enjoy optimizing and innovating the marketing field and prefer a hands-on approach to the entire process.
- Develop the marketing area to ensure digital lead generation
- Keep marketing methods up-to-date and aligned with the target group
- Compose and produce marketing materials, aiming to sell scientific products
- Be responsible for the website and activities on social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Develop, plan, coordinate, and implement campaigns
- Manage and plan the budget for conferences and campaigns
A small, innovative company with a flat organizational structure and great growth potential. You’ll collaborate with other ambitious specialists, in cultivating this B2B company that delivers complex 3D systems to bioresearch worldwide. The atmosphere is informal, centered around mutual respect, and with room for differences.
- A degree in journalism, cand.merc or an MS.c. combined with marketing experience
- 1-3 years of experience creating content for digital marketing, community management, and social media
- Great copywriting abilities for marketing scientific products
- Great analytical skills and know-how of databased insights, to develop and optimize marketing strategies
- Good digital proficiency in online systems like CMS, Google Ads, SEO, Analytics, and programs like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- A proactive, analytical, and enterprising approach to your work
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.