OT Operations Coordinator
Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To combine your good organizational and technical understanding to support rollout projects from both perspectives. You want to establish great relationships with key users from different locations and gather a better understanding of their requirements and needs to collect ideas for continuous improvement and development. You want to go beyond managing user requests and also provide training to users on our client’s IT applications within production, plant maintenance, and quality. All of this, while working with a diverse, and locally distributed team, with you joining part-time remotely and part-time at their biggest (and still-growing) production site globally.
Be on top of coordinating, processing, and documenting requests, such as incidents and changes received from key users of different locations, as well as taking care of maintenance activities. You will use your technical experience to narrow down root causes, derive the necessary tasks, and organize solutions with talented, technical experts. You will be involved in both 2nd and 3rd-level support tasks and troubleshooting to help solve the toughest user cases and aspire to meet their needs.
An international technology group, also known as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services. Essentially, this company enables medicines to reach patients, safely, fast, and reliably, with an abundance of patented products. You’ll collaborate with talented colleagues whose individual perspective enables this company to create outstanding products. Furthermore, you´ll be able to make an impact without neglecting your own needs as our client offers flexible working hours, a hybrid working model, and continuous development opportunities.
- A degree (B.Sc.) in computer science, engineering, or natural sciences; alternatively, you have a comparable qualification through a completed apprenticeship with several years of work experience and have a strong understanding of IT
- Experience with ITSM tools (e.g., ServiceNow) and tools for agile working methods (e.g., Jira & Confluence)
- Practical experience in the operation (and implementation) of production-related software systems/applications in a production-related environment (MES, PDA, CAQ, etc.)
- First-hand experience in the administration of both Linux (e.g., Debian) and Windows systems as well as the development of scripts and applications for automated administration
- A good understanding of virtualization, container, and cloud-based deployments as well as the management of services based on Docker & Co.
- Experience with GMP-related tasks (however this is a plus and not a requirement for this position)
- Good communication skills, especially in English
- A team-oriented working style that distinguishes you as the excellent colleague you are
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.