Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
An influential role where you can utilize both your knowledge of chemistry and your technical understanding of running a production site to optimize and ensure quality products. Furthermore, you’re determined to be the kind of visible leader that doesn’t hide behind a desk all day but is on-site, interacting with your colleagues on the floor.
Lead a team of 18 operators and technicians on shift rotations and handle the day-to-day running of the production. Your main objective is to ensure efficient coordination, timely delivery, and high quality, meaning products complies with some of the strictest authorities in the world. Furthermore, you’ll:
- Ensure financially responsible production by coordinating with the plant manager and the team leaders
- Produce and approve daily documentation, ensuring it complies with company procedures
- Motivate and guide team members
A strong professional community, characterized by its organizational flat structure, casual tone, knowledge sharing, and plenty of opportunities for making an impact. This company produces high-quality products for pharmaceutical, veterinary, and nutraceutical industries made of leftover animal material from slaughterhouses. Basically, transforming nature’s raw materials into active ingredients.
This company also offers a competitive salary.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in chemistry, biochemistry, or similar
- Solid experience with GMP, LEAN, and optimization of production
- Knowledge and experience of great leadership involving different professions and nationalities
- Expertise in managing a production site
- Solid communication and collaboration skills as well as a can-do attitude
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.