Project/Business Developer – Senior
Tip a friend
Copenhagen / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
An influential role as the senior expert on a company’s solutions. You have a flair for helping companies expand their activity to new clients by identifying new sales opportunities, and thrive in environments where you have great influence over your role.
- Manage project development, analysis, day-to-day operations, and follow-ups
- Prepare and deliver material regarding the project pipeline and project progress to management and the board of directors
- Oversee and understand company portfolios and their potential markets
- Be responsible for collecting data and knowledge on LMIC countries
- Build a solid network within the NGO space as well with other stakeholders
A fully funded company that addresses unmet societal and health needs by aiding life science startups specializing in innovative and exceptional research. This company provides attractive and competitive work conditions, multiple learning opportunities, and involvement in a vibrant entrepreneurial network.
- An M.Sc. or Ph.D. in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Political, Natural Sciences)
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge of governance structures and infrastructure in low-medium income countries – ideally from working in an NGO
- Great understanding of business models and concepts and a knack for combining LMIC challenges with scientific projects and developments in early-stage company creation
- Experience establishing professional networks in both the public and private sector
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.