Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
to put your product development skills into use in a job focused on the transfer of innovative biosensing technology into a commercially medical device. Your positive personality, can-do attitude, and strong communication skills qualify you to involve and engage team members and experts to find the best solution while delivering projects on time. The opportunity to participate in the product project from idea to launch, while being surrounded by skilled industry experts, will allow you to make a significant difference in many people’s lives.
be leading a cross-functional development project, which will include competences in EEG electrodes, ASIC, electronics, mechanical design, algorithms, and SW, as well as subcontractors both external and internal to the group companies (which include UNEEG medical and WS Audiology). Your proven track record in project execution and product development should make it easy for you to co-create necessary plans and identify any obstacles and risks involved to turn the company’s product vision into reality and assure product launch on time. Being the company’s first dedicated project manager, you are given the unique opportunity to actively shape the way project execution and operation are being set up from the inside.
a small technology-driven company where the combined skills of all 25 employees have matured a novel technique for recording EEG. Surrounded by engineers and as part of the management team referring directly to the CEO, a technical background may facilitate communication but is not a requirement. As the company is leading in the development of technology for very long-term EEG sensing and analysis, your competence to drive product development and transfer to production are vital to allow successful product commercialization.
- a degree in engineering or similar educational background.
- 10+ years of relevant experience working with electronic devices, e.g., headsets or hearing aids.
- excellent project management skills with a proven track record.
- experience with Agile processes and tools, e.g., fast prototyping, Jira.
- a thorough understanding of mechanical design, electronics, software, and their interaction.
- experience with the manufacturing of electronic devices.
- knowledge of medical device regulations and standards, e.g., EU MDR, QSR, ISO 13485, etc.
- formal English writing skills & are fluent in Danish, both written and spoken.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.