Project Manager IT
Tip a friend
Jylland / Danmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
An important role, managing new CapEx investments for IT-systems, by ensuring timely delivery, budget, and project scope, ultimately helping this company run more smoothly.
- Be responsible for CapEx projects for upgrading and maintenance of IT systems with low to medium complexity and/or budget.
- Develop and manage project scope, risk, budgets, resources, schedules, contractors, and progress tracking
- Organize, motivate and supervise the project team in close collaboration with line management
- Perform risk management for projects in close collaboration with team members
A global company with high aspirations. You’ll find the work environment informal and open, with individual freedom and responsibility for one’s tasks. Recently they’ve received a lot of funding for growth and are expanding fast. This company helps leading global brands create a wide range of products, among them pharmaceutical products, and has facilities on 3 continents.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position with IT systems in a development/production company
- A relevant technical/business diploma education
- Good business understanding and analytical skills
- Strong communication abilities in both Danish and English
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.