QA GCP Manager
Tip a friend
Copenhagen Area / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
A significant role as the Good Clinical Practice expert, responsible for ensuring compliance and oversight of respective QMS/SOPs. You take great pride in your structural approach to your work and are looking for a company that appreciates your style.
Guide your colleagues in GCP operations based on your high degree of knowledge of global industry expectations and GCP regulations. Furthermore, you’ll interpret GCP regulations and other external requirements and organizations to create solutions and reach a compliant level of operation.
A successful biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of peptide-based medicines for uncommon gastrointestinal diseases and other rare disease areas with significant unmet medical needs. This company has a track record of successfully inventing and developing peptide-based product candidates.
- A master’s degree in life science, pharmacy, or similar
- 5+ years’ experience with Quality Assurance within clinical research and drug development
- A result-oriented mindset and a track record in reaching compliant solutions
- Lead auditor skills within GCP as well as computer validation skills in the GCP area
- Collaborative skills and a structural approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.