QA Senior Specialist
Tip a friend
Jylland / Fyn - Denmark
To create processes that ensure the safe delivery of high-quality products in a large international company where you’ll be valued for maintaining an effective quality control system. You’ll be the expert on all things within a defined regulatory area and have broad contact with the entire organization, which means you utilize your excellent communication and people skills.
Mainly support the introduction and development of new products. Your core responsibilities will be providing QA activities concerning the implementation of new non-pharma production equipment together with new regulatory regimes. You’ll be the QA point of contact within a specific regulatory area and for other departments. You’ll also initiate change and collaborate on the validation and qualification of new processes and equipment.
A global company with a Growth mindset and high aspirations. You’ll find the work environment informal and open, with individual freedom and responsibility for one’s tasks. Recently they’ve received a lot of funding for growth and are expanding fast. This company helps leading global brands create a wide range of products, among them pharmaceutical products, and has facilities on 3 continents.
- An MSc in food science, food technology, engineering, pharmaceuticals, cand.scient. or similar
- 5 years of experience in GMP or food production
- Knowledge and practice with quality systems and legislation, like Food, Dietary Supplements, Cannabis, PMTA, or Cosmetics
- An extrovert, pragmatic, and skilled communicator with great people skills regarding both internal and external stakeholders
- You have a curious, solution-oriented, and responsible attitude towards your work
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.