Raw Material Specialist
Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
To ensure the biological safety and chemical compliance of medical devices, and as such play a vital part in securing treatment for patients suffering from blood vessel diseases worldwide.
Inspect raw materials and ensure they possess desired qualities in order to enable the selection of the right materials for production. Furthermore, you’ll:
- Maintain an excellent understanding of global medical device regulations, especially within material regulations like EU-MDR and REACH
- Perform SME for material processes and maintain relevant QMS documentation including preparation of gap-analysis
- Collaborate with other company sites on the global material database
- Collect and evaluate information on materials and process aids from suppliers to ensure regulatory compliance for devices
- Evaluate and prepare documentation for materials of construction concerning regulatory compliance
A team of six in a global company that prioritizes daily knowledge-sharing and flexibility. Together you’ll improve the lives of patients worldwide by delivering transformative medical solutions and help the world’s healthcare systems deliver better outcomes more efficiently. This company offers a well-organized internal training course to get you well equipped quickly.
- A Master’s in either Chemistry, Biochemistry, or similar
- 3-5 years of experience with MDR, REACH, CLP, and CMR
- Solid knowledge of raw materials
- Great communication skills to collaborate with sites and suppliers
- Knowledge of ISO 10993 is an advantage, but not a must
- Proficient level of spoken abilities in both Danish and English
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.