Sales Specialists in Italy, Spain, and France
Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
Please note that this is an ad for 3 sales specialists, one for each territory.
A challenging and influential position bringing quality products to new territories in either Italy, Spain, or France. You feel motivated to help bring the next generation of laboratory robots into the world and help get this company’s award-winning robot established as a key player in the international market.
Handle business development across the territory. Your main objective is to create sales and strengthen the knowledge of this company and its technology, working with both new and current clients. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships to increase market awareness and generate sales leads. You’ll be traveling 2-3 times a week, switching between working remotely, visiting customers, and occasionally showcasing robots at trade shows, webinars, etc.
A scaleup company expanding globally with employees in Sweden, The UK, Germany, and The U.S. This robotics company is on a mission to revolutionize liquid handling automation in the life science- and public health sectors and develop the next generation of lab automation. You’ll be a part of an ambitious sales team whom you’ll collaborate with to generate sales. Because this is a scaleup, you’ll have great influence and say in the future of this company.
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position in sales of technical equipment for the life science industry
- An educational background as a microbiologist, molecular biologist, laboratory technician, or similar
- Practice applying different sales methods, like canvas, relationship and insights selling
- Knowledge of PCR flows, NGS, qPCR, and ELISA
- A proactive, structured, and result-oriented approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills to support customers and convey technical details convincingly
- A strong industry network is a plus
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.