Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To direct attention to pioneering scientific discoveries by digesting complex science into a clear and concise storyline. You want to excel in a broad and visible role, where you’ll collaborate with scientists all over the house.
Collaborate closely with scientists to produce content and create a compelling storyline for scientific journals. You’ll act as a project manager overseeing and managing the timelines of various manuscripts. Overall, you’re expected to publish articles 5-6 times a year. Furthermore, you find it natural to communicate and create awareness about the work you do at conferences or even on social media.
A growing company, working on engineering microbiomes with the potential to be used in all forms of diseases. You will join a team of ambitious and idealistic individuals collaborating on making treatments safer for patients. The company is well funded and retains several trademarks.
- Ph.D. in a relevant field like micro/molecular biology, microbiome, synthetic biology, phage, etc.
- Published one or more paper(s)
- Familiarity of R or python for data visualization
- Able to communicate effectively with scientists as well as excellent written English skills
- Project management abilities (stakeholder management, problem-solving, and planning skills)
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.