Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
To combine information technology and medical research, to enable others to make groundbreaking breakthroughs in R&D. You need the flexibility to work from anywhere, and you prosper in a role where you can claim responsibility for your tasks.
Develop systems to gather data which entails a lot of time spent coding. As Senior Bioinformatician you’ll also analyze data from single cell platforms like 10X Genomics and Berkeley lights, focusing on antibody sequences. Furthermore, you’ll:
- Algorithm development together with the existing team
- Machine learning to optimize and humanize antibodies
- Implement antibody numbering schemes
A small biotech company specializing in Antibody Drug Discovery. This company has everyone working fully remote, collaborating online, but also meeting in person a few times a year. Here you’ll have a lot of independence and flexibility, with an expectation of high performance and possible ownership.
- Experience with front-end development
- Profound experience in NGS sequence analysis and tools development.
- General knowledge of broad molecular biology sequence tools such as cloning, alignments, editing, etc.
- A friendly and extrovert personality
- Knowledge in the field of Immunology is a big plus
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.