Senior Manager Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing
Black Swans Exist recruits talents for UNION therapeutics
Are you the one we are looking for?
To join UNION at the most exciting phase of the company so far, where the success is increasing day by day. As an experienced professional within drug development, you are probably thrilled at this chance of new challenges and to work with UNION’s innovative platform technologies within immune-dermatology and anti-infective drug development. In this scientific and collaborative manager role, you’ll have a full overview of the manufacturing process and a noticeable impact on getting the products to the market. With your help, UNION will continue to improve the life quality of patients worldwide.
Oversee and manage the full manufacturing process and activities across the organization and UNION’s portfolio. Your tasks include:
- Selection of appropriate formulations and formulation technologies based on target product profile and biopharmaceutical properties
- Selection of appropriate pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organizations
- Implementation of contracts and technical agreements with external pharmaceutical manufacturers and coordination of the studies to align with in-house activities
- Initiating internal change control procedures
- Participating in audits of pharmaceutical contract manufacturers
- Timely supply of bulk commercial drug product
UNION therapeutics A/S, a clinical-stage, diversified pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments for immunology and infectious diseases. Their current portfolio is comprised of two medicinal compound classes with established modes of action that hold significant potential to address underserved medical needs. UNION is based in Greater Copenhagen, Denmark.
Behind UNION stands a highly successful team of experienced scientists who understand your professional profile and will support your further development. You will join a team of like-minded, competent peers who will guarantee dynamic challenges in a quantity you won’t find elsewhere. UNION values a non-bureaucratic environment that gives you the chance to act fast and freely with short decision-making processes.
- 3-7 years of documented working experience with pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Experience working with CMOs and selecting them
- Broad understanding of regulatory and Good Manufacturing Practices requirements for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing incl. most ICH regulations
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.