Senior Software Developer for Drug Discovery
Engaging, representing, being Black Swans
Your Life Science Career Partner
To make your mark, helping build a platform essentially from scratch. You’re an expert in software development and interested in translating cutting-edge research into commercial projects. Furthermore, you have management ambitions and could see yourself in a ‘head of’-position in a few years.
Be responsible for building the entire software structure for this company – frontend, backend, and architecture. While you’re responsible for the full stack, frontend is prioritized.
- Implement custom algorithms and visualization for single-cell omics
- Collaborate with experimentalists to define requirements and user stories
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop novel algorithms and further integrate them into software
- Maintain and improve IT infrastructure
- Support internal users of the software
A fully funded company that addresses unmet societal and health needs by aiding life science startups specializing in innovative and exceptional research. As part of our drug discovery department, you join a team of talented and experienced scientists and engineers collaborating to create first-rate technology. This company provides attractive and competitive work conditions, multiple learning opportunities, and involvement in a vibrant entrepreneurial network.
- 4-5 years of experience as a frontend developer – full stack is a plus
- An understanding of cloud and data architecture is an advantage, as well as experience in developing software in Life Science.
- Experience in working with experimental scientists and data scientists is a bonus
- An interest in science
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.