Tip a friend
Élancourt / France
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
You want …
To perform technical services and repairs at a fast-growing company which is dealing with digital printing systems. Furthermore, you want to use your excellent customer orientation skills to lift the relationship with nationally and internationally known customers to the next level. With responsibility and varied tasks, you can get the chance to work at a company with an open and friendly atmosphere.
You will …
Under the direction of the Technical Manager, occupy a key position as Service Technician. You will ensure the installation, repair, and proper functioning of printing systems for their customers. You will travel within the EMEA region, but with a strong focus on France to assist customers on-site. In line with this, you will focus on key missions such as:
- EMEA Customer On-Site Travel: On-site service including inspection, cleaning, repair, or replacement of defective items. Then preparation of the intervention report.
- Workshop troubleshooting: Repair of machines in the workshop with diagnosis, test, report and workshop follow-up in compliance with repair deadlines.
- Telephone support: Receiving customer calls and telephone support with remote control if necessary.
- Training and installation: Implementation of on-site printing systems including the installation of drivers and software, printer start-up and user training.
You’ll join …
A modern, international company culture with a flat hierarchy and various benefits where you will have a chance to develop your career. The company is a global leader in its field. Here are quality, productivity, and profitability core parts of the business as well as working in a growing, motivated team with ambitious colleagues.
You have …
- A Bac + 2 years minimum in the technical sector, preferably BTS / DUT training (electronics, mechanics, computer science).
- Experience of at least 2 to 3 years is appreciated, in the sector of digital printing is an asset.
- A good mastery of computer tools
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting plans, diagrams, and technical instructions
- A good level of English and French with knowledge of technical vocabulary, which is necessary
- Preferably Spanish language skills as well (nice-to-have)
- The ability to analyse a situation and make the right decisions to solve customer problems
- A Permit B & willingness to travel
- Great customer orientation
- Strong skills as a team player and you are autonomous and assertive
- A sense of organization for planning management and travel
- A team player spirit
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.